Senior Software Engineer
Full time • London/Remote (Europe) • £70,000 - £80,000 • meaningful equity
Work has changed in fundamental ways. We’re building tools to help companies embrace these changes and thrive.
We're building a new kind of employee management system designed to help People Ops, Finance, and IT teams operate collaboratively by using the best in class point solutions they want for their staff while maintaining a central record of employee data.
Our goal is to automate the full employee lifecycle by integrating deeply with other complementary solutions and turning complex manual processes (such as onboarding, offboarding, compensation management, and more) into simple workflows.
How do we get there? With the highest quality technology, beautiful design, and a relentless focus around customers and their experience.
Humaans is a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing companies within the HR Tech category – more will be announced in the upcoming months. 🤫
We’re at the beginning of an exciting journey. You will join Humaans as one of the founding members of the team and help build the Engineering function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, learn directly from our customers, and get to work on a wide range of challenges such as developing our realtime API infrastructure and turning a wide range of complex requirements into the simplest possible UI flows, all to make employee management fast and efficient.
Our tech stack
Your day to day
- Build end to end features, fix bugs, improve infra, support customers
- Expand our 3rd party integration marketplace
- Contribute to our technical architecture planning
- Support sales and marketing teams
- Multiple years of industry experience in a full stack web app development role (ideally in SaaS)
- Appreciation for design and digital product craftsmanship
- Experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users
What we offer
Early stage startups can be messy, and joining might feel like a gamble – we know that. We are putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a great work environment in exchange for trusting us.
- £70,000 - £80,000 base salary per year
- Meaningful equity
- 25 days of paid time off per year, plus public holidays
- A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need)
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
How to apply
We value high quality written communication. Drop us a short email at email@example.com that would stimulate our curiosity telling us why you want this job and why you would be great at this. No fluff. Want to stand out? Adding a 1 minute video could help. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.