Full time • London/Remote (UK) • £40,000 - £50,000 • meaningful equity
Work has changed in fundamental ways. We’re building tools to help companies embrace these changes and thrive.
We're building a new kind of employee management system designed to help People Ops, Finance, and IT teams operate collaboratively by using the best in class point solutions they want for their staff while maintaining a central record of employee data.
Our goal is to automate the full employee lifecycle by integrating deeply with other complementary solutions and turning complex manual processes (such as onboarding, offboarding, compensation management, and more) into simple workflows.
How do we get there? With the highest quality technology, beautiful design, and a relentless focus around customers and their experience.
Humaans is a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing companies within the HR Tech category – more will be announced in the upcoming months. 🤫
We’re at the beginning of an exciting journey. You will join Humaans as one of the founding members of the team and help build the Product Marketing function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, learn directly from our customers, and get involved with a variety of business challenges such as creating awareness around Humaans, building up our lead generation engine, figure out a content marketing strategy that fits us and benefits our community, and partner with relevant tech vendors to help increase our reach and provide value to a wider audience. If you have a creative mindset, are keen about experimentation, and passionate about product-led growth, you will love being a core part of building a business from the ground up.
Your day to day
- Generate qualified leads in a predictable way
- Build up our lead generation machine – set up systems, run, monitor and track campaigns, and improve performance
- Support new feature launches across a variety of channels – website, email, blog, social, and more
- Create and promote content to benefit our community such as eBooks, customer stories, white papers, blog posts, newsletters, and more
- Create and nurture relationships with partner vendors and run co-marketing initiatives
- Ensure all touch points for customers with our ecosystem are delightful at all time
- A few years of experience with SaaS products
- Familiarity with some of the fundamentals of sales and marketing
- Ability to take complex product concepts and distilling them down into easy to understand benefits for prospects and customers
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically to work on a variety of initiatives
- Self-starter and comfortable driving marketing efforts and setting up goals
- Appreciation for design and digital product craftsmanship
What we offer
Early stage startups can be messy, and joining might feel like a gamble – we know that. We are putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a great work environment in exchange for trusting us.
- £40,000 - £50,000 base salary per year
- Meaningful equity
- 25 days of paid time off per year, plus public holidays
- A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need)
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
How to apply
We value high quality written communication. Drop us a short email at email@example.com that would stimulate our curiosity telling us why you want this job and why you would be great at this. No fluff. Want to stand out? Adding a 1 minute video could help. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.